An 18-year-old boy from Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh, experienced hearing loss as a result of prolonged usage of TWS earbuds.
The widespread use of earphones has become a normal part of our daily lives, but excessive and prolonged usage can have serious consequences. In this particular case, the boy developed an ear infection due to the extended use of earbuds, resulting in hearing loss. Fortunately, he underwent surgery and successfully regained his normal hearing. Doctors emphasize the importance of providing ventilation to our ear canals, just like any other part of our bodies. Prolonged closure of the ears can cause sweat buildup and subsequent infections.
To prevent ear damage, it is crucial to exercise caution and adhere to recommended precautions when using TWS earbuds.