McDonald’s outlets in the Middle East, including McDonald’s Oman, McDonald’s UAE, McDonald’s Qatar, and McDonald’s Saudi Arabia, have made various announcements regarding their support for communities affected by the conflict in Gaza.
- McDonald’s Oman expressed its commitment to supporting the Gaza community and announced a donation of $100,000 for relief efforts in coordination with official authorities. They emphasized their adherence to high principles and values within their community and clarified that McDonald’s Israel’s support for Israeli soldiers was an individual act, not endorsed by the international company or any other licensee in the Arab world.
- McDonald’s Israel shared on social media their donation of 4,000 meals to hospitals and military units for Israeli soldiers involved in combat with Hamas. They also planned to provide thousands of daily meals to soldiers both in the field and in drafting areas.
- McDonald’s UAE expressed deep sadness over the ongoing crisis in Gaza and announced a donation of AED 1 million to the Emirates Red Crescent as part of their “Tarahum for Gaza” campaign.
- McDonald’s Qatar was reported to have extended support for Palestine by collaborating with Qatar Charity to provide urgent relief, including food aid, water, shelter, and medical care to meet the basic needs of the Palestinian people in Gaza.
- McDonald’s Saudi Arabia was also reported to express support for Palestine, emphasizing their humanitarian sympathy for their Palestinian brothers and their commitment to Arab identity, patriotism, and the values of their Saudi society.
- McDonald’s Pakistan also has issued a statement on the ongoing current Middle East crisis. Following is McDonald’s Pakistan’s official statement.
Please note that these statements were reported based on social media claims and have not been officially verified.