Infinix, Pakistan’s top-selling smartphone brand, recently held a major launch event in Lahore to introduce its flagship ZERO 30 Series, known for its 60FPS 4K video recording capability.
The event featured Kinza Hashmi, the brand ambassador, along with key Infinix executives. It combined innovation and entertainment with performances by artists like Shamoon Ismail.
The ZERO 30 Series promises to redefine vlogging in Pakistan with advanced camera features.
Infinix’s commitment to the Pakistani market is evident, as they aim to provide cutting-edge technology and exceptional experiences to their audience.
This launch marks their dedication to innovation and excellence in the mobile industry. The ZERO 30 Series offers a powerful camera setup, robust performance, and an immersive visual experience with its curved display.
It has generated significant anticipation in the market, highlighting Infinix’s commitment to delivering top-notch mobile devices in Pakistan.
Now #InfinixZero5G (12+256）is now available at Xpark for only 99,999 PKR!
From the Red Carpet (Highlights) by Imran Malik:
- The event had a grand atmosphere and was held at the impressive PC Hotel in Lahore. Although the event was scheduled to start at 6:00 PM, it was delayed by the usual 90 minutes.
- There was no dedicated area for media coverage, and the event management struggled to accommodate the media during this delay. During the Q&A session against the backdrop, the CEO of Infinix Pakistan mentioned that Infinix is offering a ‘Made in Pakistan’ brand with top-quality products at competitive prices. He expressed gratitude to the media and all the participants.
- When asked about Infinix’s Unique Selling Proposition (USP) and market share compared to other Chinese brands like Oppo and Vivo, Zeeshan Mian Noor, the CEO of Inovi Pakistan, stated that Infinix holds the largest market share and is one of the best sellers in Chinese smartphones segment.
- We also expected that Mr. Saad would step in to address this crucial Q&A, but the press conference ended on a positive note.
- The event was hosted by Natasha, known as Natty, who is well-known for covering events for various mobile companies, from Samsung to Oppo and Vivo. She did an excellent job as the anchor.
- The dance performance by the Dance Troupe was good, though it could have been improved by limiting it to a single song.
- Kinza Hashmi took the stage, proudly representing Infinix mobiles as their brand ambassador, and recounted her experience shooting with the ZERO 30 in Turkey. Her partnership with Infinix for the ZERO 30 Series has ignited a social media frenzy. Infinix, renowned for its innovations in mobile technology, introduced Kinza Hashmi as its brand ambassador through a series of captivating photos.
- The speeches delivered by the brand manager, CEO, and Inovi CEO were brief and engaging, avoiding any dull moments.
- Unfortunately, the choice of singer Shamoon Ismail didn’t resonate well with the audience, and technical sound issues added to the disappointment.
- The event concluded with a well-served dinner, marking the end of the evening. Ciao.
** Press Release