Twitter’s Elon Musk and Meta’s Mark Zuckerberg’s cage fight, here are details of the fight’s dates, details, and all you need to know in points.
Curious about the Mark Zuckerberg and Elon Musk cage fight saga? Here’s the complete narrative in 10 key points.
- The buzz around the Musk-Zuckerberg fight sparked after Elon responded to Meta’s plans for a Twitter competitor called Threads.
- Reports revealed that a top Meta executive discussed the app in an internal meeting, citing interest from creators and public figures for a trustworthy platform.
- Elon, who has a history of rivalry with competitors, tweeted his skepticism: “Earth can’t wait to be under Zuck’s thumb with no options. At least it’ll be ‘sane’. Was worried there for a moment.”
- A Twitter user warned Elon about Zuckerberg’s jiu-jitsu skills, to which Elon challenged him to a ‘cage match.’
- Mark replied to Elon’s challenge on Instagram, asking for his location with the words, “Send me location,” accompanied by a screenshot of Elon’s tweet.
- Elon proposed the Vegas Octagon, a renowned UFC venue, for the fight and playfully mentioned a move called ‘The Walrus.’
- The excitement eventually waned, and life moved on. But the CEOs resumed their playful banter later on.
- Elon announced that the fight would be live-streamed on Twitter, with all earnings benefiting veterans’ charities.
- In response, Mark suggested using a more reliable platform to raise funds for charity, questioning the choice of Twitter.
- Zuckerberg offered a potential fight date of August 26, expressing readiness to face Elon. However, Elon is yet to confirm the date.
Although Zuckerberg is skilled in jiu-jitsu, Elon is also gearing up for the fight and frequently provides updates on his progress.