Samsung Galaxy Note 9 was officially unveiled on Thursday as the successor to the Galaxy Note 8.
– The new Galaxy Note model features a larger Quad HD+ Super AMOLED display and an all-new S Pen that includes Bluetooth support. The S Pen also doubles as a presentation remote control and can be used to take selfies.
– Samsung has also offered more RAM capacity over the predecessor to let users have more room for multitasking.
– The new model has a diamond-cut metal frame that feels slimmer than the predecessor. There is also a bigger battery on the new model over last year’s Galaxy Note 8.
– In terms of storage, the Galaxy Note 9 has 128GB and 512GB of onboard storage options that both are expandable via microSD card (up to 512GB).
– Samsung has given a 4000mAh battery on the Galaxy Note 9 that supports fast charging and is compatible with wired and wireless charging technologies. The battery pack is notably 21 percent bigger in capacity than what was available on the Galaxy Note 8.
– The smartphone comes in Midnight Black, Metallic Copper, Ocean Blue, and Lavender Purple colour options.
– Samsung Galaxy Note 9 price has been set at $999 (roughly Rs. 118,000) for the 6GB RAM and 128GB storage variant, while its 8GB RAM and 512GB storage option is priced at $1,250 (roughly Rs. 148,000).